- Easy Tension, which is sized to fit in your hand,
provides an optimal grip.
- It is about half the weight of general steel tongs,
Continuous operation of locking and
so there is less fatigue during work.
opening is possible with only one hand.
- High-quality Samick THK ironwork file
(domestic production) is used as a grip pad.
- It is manufactured using the irregularities of
Due to the design considering
the grip pad (iron worker's file), so the flex fabric
does not slip even when the load is light.
the angle of entry and rotation,
the fixing part of the frame bar
does not bend even if it is pulled strongly.
- Except for the plier base tool (nickel plating) and iron file
(cast iron), all parts are made of stainless steel (STS304)
for high strength and corrosion protection.
- The grip pad is sold with only anti-rust oil applied as the grip
strength decreases after ‘plating, painting, or coating,’ etc.
- For strong durability of the welded part,
the high-carbon steel wire was joined by TIG welding
after high-frequency heating for more than 500 degrees.
- Welding rods used: Nickel alloy steel TIG welding rod + STS309L
welding rod for dissimilar metals
- Easy Tension does not slip from the hand
even with fast and intense hand movements.
- When you need to work with both hands,
you can quickly mount it on a belt or pocket using
the pocket hanger on the handlebar.
- The pressure adjusting screw is located
in the center of the pliers, so it does not rotate during use.
- Even if the flex fabric is folded, it is
automatically adjusted and tightened with
the set pressure without adjusting the thickness.